How can I help you achieve your goals?
Hi, I’m Corrie McCluskey and I provide virtual services to authors, professional speakers/coaches, healthcare leaders & educators, artists and entrepreneurs/small businesses. For me, service is a way of life and I am thorough, creative, and committed to excellence in my quest to assist you. When I’m on your team, I have your back. I can help you maintain your business with great care and efficiency, and will work side-by-side with you to support your goals and manage the critical tasks that keep your business moving forward successfully. Let’s talk and see if we are a good fit.
What’s going on in your work life right now?
- Struggling to find a sane work-life balance?
- Don’t have time to focus on the work you do best?
- Wish someone had your back that you could trust who could help you grow your business or position?
- Productivity bogged down by an overwhelming to-do list everyday?
- Deluged by a multitude of tasks that aren’t always the best use of your time?
- Have key elements you want to add to your growing business but don’t have the time (or the expertise) to do?
- Dream of someone sharing the burden of running your business so you can be more productive?
- Struggling to stay connected to your clients and contacts because of your workload?
- Thriving business owner or busy executive who needs additional support to keep all the balls in the air?
- Hands-on entrepreneur that needs some assistance with specific monthly tasks?
- Artist who can’t sacrifice precious studio work time doing marketing and other tasks?
Imagine what it would be like if. . .
- I want to see you succeed and will treat your business as if it were my own.
- Let’s work to achieve your goals, get things done faster, grow your business, and give you peace of mind so that you don’t have to worry about all the details.
- Having me as your dedicated right-hand person will allow you to focus on your core mission, which I can help support and manage.
- I can be the air traffic controller in your life, helping you to achieve better balance and more calm.
- When I communicate on your behalf, I will speak in a voice that is in alignment with your values, and will handle customer service with skill and grace.
- I work proactively, learning to anticipate what you need and planning accordingly.
- I can help protect your personal time so that you can maximize your professional time.
- As your projects and job specs expand, I can take on and master new technologies and platforms as needed.
Why work with a virtual assistant?
- Have a dedicated assistant working on your projects for only the hours you need each month.
- No need to maintain an office space for staff, thus eliminating the cost of providing a computer, phone, wifi, or supplies.
- You will be billed monthly and don’t have to pay employment taxes or benefits. No payroll or healthcare!
- If you work from home, you won’t have to share your workspace or be financially responsible for insurance/liability issues.
Had a bad experience working with a VA in the past?
Maybe you hired the wrong VA (just because they’re cheap doesn’t mean you’ll be happy), or have expectations that aren’t in alignment with creating a great working relationship with a VA. Check out this article to help you think more in depth about this issue, if you are looking for “something long-term, collaborative, and worthy of your time and investment”:
How to Prevent Ending Up in a Crappy Relationship with a Virtual Assistant